Located in a quiet, safe cul-de-sac in central Tweed Heads this elevated home full of character offers a rare opportunity in the current market.
- High ceilings and polished timber floors throughout
- Spacious living area and sunroom
- Modern and functional kitchen
- Recently renovated bathroom and separate toilet
- Large entertaining deck showcasing a lovely view
- Generous sized backyard
- Loads of storage underneath including a potential man cave
- Excellent long term tenant
- This idyllic location is just a short stroll to the beautiful Tweed River.
- 2 minutes to local shops including IGA supermarket, doctor's surgery and chemist
- 5 minutes to Coolangatta beaches, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes
- 7 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
- 1 hour to Brisbane
- 45 minutes to Byron Bay
- 5-10 minutes to an excellent selection of local schools
This home is deceiving from the street, don't just drive by, contact Gavin today to arrange an inspection!
9 Alva Street, Tweed Heads, New South Wales, 2485, Australia