Set in green leafy surrounds only minutes to the Panorama shopping centre and the Terranora Broadwater this home would be ideal for the first home buyer, investor or downsizer. This home has a tranquil feel from the moment you enter the front yard.
• 3 bedrooms all with built ins and main with ensuite
• Lounge with timber lined cathedral ceilings and back deck
• Good size kitchen and dining area, room for a study area or 2nd living
• Separate laundry, garage with internal access
• Fenced back yard with water tank
• Currently tenanted at $420 per week
With the feeling of privacy and peace this home is sure to be popular.
Located to the west of the Tweed Heads business district, adjoining the pleasant waterways of the Tweed River, the suburb of Tweed Heads West represents an affordable buy for the area and an ideal place to retire or bring up the kids. It is a great starting point to buy into the Tweed locale. And as an up and coming suburb it is likely to see plenty of growth over the coming years. While lovely and quiet it is still conveniently close to all amenities that the southern Gold Coast and Tweed regions have to offer including great beaches, shopping dining and entertainment not to mention the close proximity to the Gold Coast international airport.
20 Lalina Ave, Tweed Heads West, New South Wales, 2485, Australia