Terms & Conditions
- Any eligible person who submits an original masthead from the Tweed Daily News April 11, 2009 edition will automatically be considered entered into the draw.
- Only original mastheads from the Tweed Daily News will be accepted. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Entry is free and open to all residents in Australia except employees and their immediate families of the promoter.
- The competition will commence on Saturday April 11, 2009 and will close on Monday April 20, 2009.
- The winner/s will be the random entry/s selected from a barrel at the promoter’s premises on Tuesday April 21, 2009.
- Winners’ names will be published in the Tweed Daily News on Saturday April 25, 2009.
- The prize for five persons is made up of 5 x double passes to see the Buddy Holly Story musical preview show on May 1, 2009 at QPAC Playhouse Theatre in Brisbane; valued at $138 each. Restrictions apply as per the promoter. This prize is not transferable. There are five individual prizes to be won. Total prize value is $690.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Staff and their immediate family of the Tweed Daily News, newsagents, sub-agents, and the promoter are ineligible to enter.