TWEED residents will get their own say on the 8.36% rates rise with the plan put on public exhibition.
Councillors voted to have the draft budget put on public display to get feedback from residents.
The 2012-13 budget is the last as part of a seven-year plan that administrators of the Tweed Shire created to build infrastructure in the region.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie