TWEED residents will get their own say on the 8.36% rates rise with the plan put on public exhibition.
Councillors voted to have the draft budget put on public display to get feedback from residents.
The 2012-13 budget is the last as part of a seven-year plan that administrators of the Tweed Shire created to build infrastructure in the region.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
Unit 2 1 1
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee