THE New Govardhana Krishna community will celebrate Radhastami tomorrow.
It's a big religious festival in India for the birthday of the Hindu goddess Radha.
Followers will stay up all night to make the deity's dress from fresh flowers. Activities begin at noon with dance, drama and a huge feast at 525 Tyalgum Rd, Eungella.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee