THE New Govardhana Krishna community will celebrate Radhastami tomorrow.
It's a big religious festival in India for the birthday of the Hindu goddess Radha.
Followers will stay up all night to make the deity's dress from fresh flowers. Activities begin at noon with dance, drama and a huge feast at 525 Tyalgum Rd, Eungella.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie