DISGRACED cyclist Lance Armstrong's long-time lawyer Tim Herman has downplayed reports in the New York Times the fallen star was set to make a public admission that he used performance-enhancing drugs and blood transfusions during his career.
Herman told USA TODAY Sports, "There are no ongoing discussions with USADA or (World Anti-Doping Agency chief) David Howman as reported in the NYT".
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie