A BOMB hoax at a Burleigh Shopping Centre on Friday resulted in charges.
Police charged a 55-year-old Burleigh Heads man with making a bomb hoax following investigations in a telephone call.
Police said the threat was received at a West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads shopping centre about 8.30am on Thursday.
The man is expected to appear in the Southport Magistrates Court on January 30, 2013.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie