A BOMB hoax at a Burleigh Shopping Centre on Friday resulted in charges.
Police charged a 55-year-old Burleigh Heads man with making a bomb hoax following investigations in a telephone call.
Police said the threat was received at a West Burleigh Road, Burleigh Heads shopping centre about 8.30am on Thursday.
The man is expected to appear in the Southport Magistrates Court on January 30, 2013.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
House 3 2 4
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee