THE owner of the Mooball home which was destroyed by flames last month is more concerned about the fire's impact on her charity work than her own losses.
Carol Baggerman said there were six people and two dogs inside the home when it caught alight on August 13.
All made it out safely, except one of the dogs.
Ms Baggerman said while her house would have to be knocked down, the biggest loss was items she would have sold to help the needy in Nepal.
Ms Baggerman does a lot of fundraising for Nepalese women and what fundraising items weren't destroyed were covered in asbestos.
"That's what we do. It's kind of what our life revolves around."
But she has been rallying support to keep her charitable work going.
She said having seen people far worse off gave her perspective about the fire.
"I had so much gratitude for my life, I realise it's just stuff," she said.
Ms Baggerman said the blaze tore through her home quickly.
"There was a lady living in the caravan next to the house; she started to scream and that woke me.
"I sort of presumed it would be manageable, but it came through so fast. "We only had the clothes we were wearing. The fact is, we got all the people out."
While the home was fully insured, Ms Baggerman said the support of the community had been crucial.
"We've had a lot of offers of support... the neighbours have been wonderful."
Ms Baggerman said investigators believed the fire was caused by an electrical issue.