News

No bail for teen’s three accused rapists

THREE men charged with the aggravated sexual assault of a 15-year-old girl remain in custody after being refused bail at Ballina Local Court.

The men, all from the Ballina area, appeared before Magistrate David Heilpern this morning.

The court was told police had a strong case against the men with evidence including telephone interceptts and listening device recordings relating to the alleged assault, which was said to have happened in January last year.

Mr Heilpern remanded the men in custody to appear at the court again next month.

Topics:  ballina local court, crime, paedophile, rape


Local Real Estate

finda logo
Featured Real Estate
Family home with Golf... $575,000
House 4 2 2
One of Fingal's... Offers Over...
House 3 2 5
Open Saturday 1-1.30pm... $259,000
Unit 1 1 1
It's all about, YOU! AUCTION
House 4 2 2

Join the Community.

Get your local news, your way.

Stay Connected

Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.


Marketplace

Sponsored Links

Compare & Save