THE murder charge against former NRL Star Craig Field was adjourned this morning to allow time for the autopsy report to be finalised and the brief of alleged facts to be served.
The former South Sydney Rabbitohs captain and Shaun Fathers are facing charges at Lismore Local Court for murder and causing grievous bodily harm following an alleged altercation with Cudgera Creek cattle farmer Kelvin Kane, 50, at the Kingscliff Beach Hotel.
Field, 39, who was not in court did not apply for bail and is due to appear on video link when the case returns on December 4.
Fathers is currently on bail.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Unit 3 1 1
Tweed jobs listed daily
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie