NAPOLEON Perdis created a classic look for model Miranda Kerr for David Jones Autumn/Winter fashion launch.
The look he named "Laura Mars" is a nod to feminine strength and glamour. A glossy strong lip teamed with a soft yet fresh eye - one for the ultimate modern women.
"This look has been inspired by the fashion murder mystery The Eyes of Laura Mars, a cult hit in the late 1970's.
"Skin has been kept clean with a slightly dewy finish and we've then focused on a soft, natural but still sculpted cheek.
"The strength of the look comes from the strong burgundy lip: high colour, high gloss, high impact balanced by a classic-glam burgundy nail."
Here is a step-by-step guide to recreate this make up look for yourself:
1. For a look lit from within prep with Napoleon Complex Skin Renewal Serum.
2. For a look that will last follow with Auto Pilot Pre-Foundation Primer.
3. Mascara First! Map out your eye area using Long Black Mascara Double Black.
4. Boost your skintelligence with Sheer Genius Foundation and set to perfection with Camera Finish Powder Foundation.
5. Sculpt the face with a "Couture Contour" and sweep The Ultimate ContourPalette contour colour under the cheekbones, through the socket and inner bridge of the eye.
6. Comb brows and hold in place with Peep Show Mascara Madame Crystal.
7. Wash Loose Eye Dust Pink Champagne over the entire eye lid.
8. Apply Front Row Red Lipgloss with a luscious coating of Luminous Lip Veil Berry Contrary over the top.
9. Line lips last with Lip Pencil Plum Role.