ROCKHAMPTON teenage tennis star Olivia Tjandramulia will proceed to the second round of the Australian Open Juniors tournament in Melbourne today after a fantastic first round performance.
Fifteen-year-old Tjandramulia did the Beef Capital and the country proud on Sunday night, when she took down her New Zealand opponent Emily Fanning 6-3, 6-3 in round one of the girl's singles competition.
Tjandramulia will go on to play junior world number two ranked player Katerina Siniakova from the Czech Republic in a round two showdown not to be missed.
Cabin $12.5K for 6 x 2.4 x 2.5m fully installed. D.I.Y $9.5k bare ...
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie