ROCKHAMPTON teenage tennis star Olivia Tjandramulia will proceed to the second round of the Australian Open Juniors tournament in Melbourne today after a fantastic first round performance.
Fifteen-year-old Tjandramulia did the Beef Capital and the country proud on Sunday night, when she took down her New Zealand opponent Emily Fanning 6-3, 6-3 in round one of the girl's singles competition.
Tjandramulia will go on to play junior world number two ranked player Katerina Siniakova from the Czech Republic in a round two showdown not to be missed.
Mobile Home Fully self contained granny flat or mod homes. D.I.Y $9.5k or $12.5K ...
Unit 2 1 1
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Bulldogs ready to bite after visitors spoil weekend fundraiser
- Missing surfers family still full of hope
- Death cafes at Mullum and Byron markets
- Rainbow swim club for disabled possible in Byron Bay
- Lois Randall appointed to NSW Film and TV Industry Advisory Committee