UNIVERSAL Sony Pictures Home Entertainment has announced a search for Australia's own version of 'Steve Stifler', the American Pie movie legend.
All Australians with a cheeky character, unsophisticated charm, and a penchant for foul language are encouraged to enter the competition.
Entrants will be assessed on a variety of 'Stifler-esque' tasks, including the best Hawaiian and slogan T-shirts, the foulest quotes and the most outrageous pulling techniques.
Finalists will be flown to Sydney for the grand final party to compete for the crown and a prize cheque for $5000, before a panel of judges, including some special guest judges.
The nationwide search is to celebrate the release of American Pie: Reunion, now out on DVD.
To enter, visit www.australianstiflersearch.com.au.
For more of Stifler's funniest moments, visit http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHSe4XEOlVY.
The Search for the Australian Stifler Final
- When: Thursday September 6 at 6.30pm
- Where: The Fringe Bar, 106 Oxford Street, Paddington NSW 2021
- Price: Free
Top 20 Stifler quotes (WARNING: FOUL LANGUAGE):
- Happy f**kday a**mo.
- Well polish my nuts and serve me a milkshake.
- I'll get you a spoon so you can eat my a**.
- Suck my nipples like you're milking a cow.
- Stifler: "Who sucks donkey d**k?" Team: "Jim sucks donkey d**k."
- That is a jizz-free fichus.
- How about you guys locate your d**ks, remove the shrink wrap, and actually use them.
- Hang out with my wang out.
- Rock out with your c**k out.
- F**k yeah I jazzed like a racehorse.
- Stifler: "Nice scarf, I see you finally came out of the closet." Finch: "How is your mother?" Stifler: "You stay away from my mom sh*tbreak."
- If you want high-quality v*g, you gotta go out into the wild
- Wassup classmates and a**mates
- Ohhhhhh high school chicks
- I say we make this weekend our b*tch
- Be her daddy.
- Hey Jim, your dad is so much cooler than you.
- Dude, find your balls and return them to your sack.
- Hope you guys are thirstry, Stiflerclaus is here.
- F**k those f***ers.
Join the Community.
Get your local news, your way.
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.