LOOKING for some live entertainment this week?
Here's your guide to what's on offer across the Clarence Valley.
- Slim Pickins, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 8.30pm
- Jaymac Roots Endeavour, Yamba Shores Tavern, 8pm
- Ryan Martin, Grafton District Services Club (GDSC), On the Deck, 5-8pm
- Just Friends, GDSC, 8pm
- Karaoke/Disco, Good Intent Hotel, South Grafton, 8pm
- Tim Stokes Band, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 9pm
- Surf Report, Harwood Hotel, 8pm
- Jaymac Roots Endeavour, Yamba Shores Tavern, 8.30pm
- Little Fish, Yamba Bowling Club, 8.30pm
- Hekyl and Jive, Maclean Services Club, 8pm
- Chris Staff, On the Deck, GDSC, 5-8pm
- FDZ, Nathan Beard and DJs at Bom Bom 12 hour Mountainbiking Event. DJ starts at 10am and runs throughout event, Beard is playing in the bush at random locations and times and FDZ set up at 4pm. Lillypool Rd, South Grafton
- The Dirty Channel, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 9pm
- Bevan Spiers, Yamba YHA Backpackers, 8pm
- Chris Aronsten, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, 2.30pm
- Why the long face? Bush Poets afternoon, Lawrence Hall, 1pm.
- Little Fish open jam session, Yamba Bowling Club, 2pm
- Jack Carty, The Naked Bean, South Grafton, Thursday, November 22, 6pm.
- Sneaky Sound System, GDSC, November 24 ($20 members, $25 non-members)
- Ebb n Flo + DJ Brown Sugar, Pacific Hotel, Yamba, Saturday, December 29 ($12 pre-sold), 9pm.
- JimmyZ and Joel Turner, GDSC, December 29
Down the track
- David Strassman (ventriloquist), Yamba Bowling Club (Feb 28, 2013), Saraton Theatre, Grafton (March 1, 2013).