A BANORA Point man who allegedly kidnapped another and stabbed him 29 times remains in custody.
The case against 41-year-old Shane Dawes, who is accused of kidnapping and stabbing 62 year-old Tom Ringstad while driving along Kyogle Rd at Uki, was adjourned by Magistrate Jeff Linden until November 6 at Lismore Local Court.
Dawes appeared in Lismore Local Court today.
- Truss to consider Coast to Bundaberg highway
- Opera at the Channon raises funds and smiles in the sun
- Thieves smash window to steal cash from video store
- Missing man found after five days lost in remote bushland
- Luxury fashion retailer partners with Hamo for Race Week
- Grilled koala survives hit, then 88km ride to Gympie