BRING in 2013 in style at these popular New Year's events.
Come and check out Twin Towns Buffet D' Music and Buffet D' Hote for a hearty meal and New Year's fun for the family, while you catch the fireworks at Jack Evan's Boat Harbour.
Or dance the night away at Neverland Bar's Wonder Years Tribute Party.
$50 gets you drinks until midnight, and Coolangatta beach fireworks can be viewed from the balcony.
Baja Cantina offers something different with a Mexican New Year featuring a traditional Mariachi band.
The Coolangatta Hotel has a single's Masquerade Ball while Kirra Sports Club has entertainment featuring the V-Rays.
Saltbar will get a little crazy with DJ's, dinner and tasty cocktails.
- Midnight (NSW) fireworks at Jack Evans Boat Harbour
- Midnight (QLD) fireworks at Coolangatta Beach
- Twin Towns New Year's Eve
- Coolangatta Hotel Masquerade Ball
- Baja Cantina Kingscliff Mexican New Year
- Murwillumbah Gold Club 50's party
- Saltbar New Year's beach party
Update your news preferences and get the latest news delivered to your inbox.