OPEN FOR INSPECTION THIS SATURDAY 25TH MARCH 11:00 - 11:30AM NSW DST
You will find this home is hidden away at the end of a cul-de-sac on a 780m² block with picturesque views. There is a feeling of peace in this stunning home with its lush surroundings. This luxury residence offers double living both upstairs and downstairs and delivers a supremely inviting space for families to adore.
This home welcomes you with lovely timber floors flowing through to a beautiful open plan kitchen and living area to a gorgeous set of wide sliding doors invites you to a perfect undercover entertaining area with space privacy and beautifully landscaped gardens. The upper level presents 3 spacious bedrooms all with built ins and main with ensuite deck access and gorgeous outlook. Your modern style dining area and kitchen also has a separate study nook. The wrap around verandas allow plenty of natural light and the perfect place to sit and enjoy the view.
The lower level contains your 4th bedroom, large enough to be a bedroom and sitting room and good size ensuite. The garage has been converted to a large fully tiled living area. There is plenty of under house storage and additional double door cupboard for the gardening tools and whipper snipper.
• Beautifully landscaped private gardens frame this stunning home on a 780m2 block
• Main bedroom with ensuite and deck access with stunning outlook
• 2nd and 3rd bedrooms with built ins
• 2 large living areas upstairs with a selection of outdoor spaces including the wrap around verandahs
• Ducted air-conditioning and study nook
• 4th bedroom downstairs with living space and ensuite, would suit separate accommodation (STCA)
• Under house storage and hinterland views
Tucked away from the public eye yet only a 10 minute drive to Coolangatta, Tweed Heads, Kingscliff and 15 min to the Gold Coast International airport and an easy 40 minute drive to Byron Bay. With a charming village atmosphere Terranora is an idyllic place to reside for those seeking an upmarket Tweed Region address
3 Swagmans Way, Terranora, New South Wales, 2486, Australia