Perched in a peaceful & elevated position, this family home promotes a delightful, low maintenance lifestyle with panoramic views spanning from Cudgera Creek & the beautiful Tweed Hinterland over Coolangatta skyline and out to the blue Pacific Ocean to Cook Island.
Showcasing 4 spacious bedrooms plus a sleep out, this property is solid in construction with timber features throughout. Featuring a fully enclosed outdoor room and tandem drive through garage with ample off street parking.
Stand out features;
- In-ground salt water pool and spa
- Spacious American style kitchen
- Enjoy all rear round entertaining from either the private enclosed outdoor room
- Cool off in the pool during those warm summer months
- Ceilings fans & built-ins in every room
- Timber blinds & Plantation Shutters
- Garden Shed & Bird Avery
- Ensuite and walk-in robe off the main bedroom
- Wet bar with views
The finer details;
- 563 m2 block
- Council Rates $2,600 per annum
- Permanent Rental $580 per week
- Built in 1979
Where to from here;
Tweed Heads and Tweed Heads South sits right next to Coolangatta, and to the casual observer looks like an extension of the urban beach strip that denotes the Gold Coast. Tweed Heads and its coastal villages running south possess a character and style all of their own, and offer a more relaxed pace of life.
Truth be known, the Tweed local get a three-for-one deal - the bustling coastal town of Tweed Heads, the string of seaside villages that make up the New Tweed Coast and the lush rain forests of the Tweed Valley. Tweed offers its residents and their families an abundance of sport and leisure activities including world class golf courses, patrolled beaches, sports fields and several shopping and restaurant precinct. There is almost a dozen local schools, both public and private within the immediate area of this home, most of which are either a short bus trip or walking distance.
- Located just 10 minutes from Coolangatta Airport and benefits from regular public transport.
- 10 minutes to world class beaches
- 5 minutes to Tweed River
- 5 minutes to Coles & a selection of specialty stores
- 1 hour 20 minutes to Brisbane CBD
- 45 minutes Byron Bay
3 Ocean Avenue, Tweed Heads South, New South Wales, 2486, Australia