A large North facing timber deck provides you and your family with the perfect spot to entertain while soaking in the lush, green surrounds & stunning ocean & Coastline views. This three bedroom timber home is nestled in a quiet street and is oozing with charm & character.
Stand out features;
- Functional and spacious featuring an open plan kitchen, living and dining room
- Stunning polished timber floors throughout all living areas
- Recently renovated kitchen with stone bench top and 2 Pac finish & glass splash back
- Stainless steel electric oven with gas cook top
- LG Dishwasher and dual basin
- All three bedrooms offer carpeted floors & ceiling fans.
- Bedrooms two and three boast built in wardrobes while the main bedroom is well above average in size
- Low maintenance gardens with a second outdoor deck as well as an alfresco courtyard
- Fully fenced flat back yard, allowing plenty of room for the kids to play while you entertain guests or relax in complete privacy.
- A secure area underneath the home provides plenty of options for additional storage space
- Security screens & sliders
- Garden Shed
- Large double carport
Where to from here;
- 3 minutes to Seagulls Club
- 2 minutes to Panorama Shopping Village
- 8 minutes to Gold Coast Airport
- 12 minutes to Tweed Mall
- 10 minutes to Kirra Beach
- 22 minutes to Robina Train Station
- 49 minutes to Byron Bay
- 1 hour 10 to Brisbane CBD
The finer details;
- Rates $1740
- Water $85 per quarter
- Block size 607m2
- Built in 1993
For the money makers;
- Estimated weekly rental return $500 per week
Unique, private and with an element of charm this character home is well worth an inspection and priced to sell. Call today to arrange your inspection.
28 Myeerimba Parade, Tweed Heads West, New South Wales, 2485, Australia