LOCATION is everything in real estate and this Coolangatta property is testament to just that.
While the dual living house built in 1938 is in need of some serious renovation it's the location that sets it apart. The buyer might decide to demolish and rebuild to take full advantage of the sweeping uninterrupted views of the Ocean, Surfers Paradise Skyline and the Hinterland.
The 540sq m block provides the perfect canvas to design and build your 'forever' home. You can't find new homes in these positions. Alternatively, with a bit of work you could generate a decent income from the existing house and land bank it for the future.
The current house offers;
- High ceilings, beautifully carved cornices and timber floorboards throughout
- Large open plan lounge and dining room opening onto the balcony, showcasing the stunning views
- Spacious original kitchen with gas cook-top and plenty of cupboard space
- Upstairs has two good sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Downstairs has a privately accessed granny flat with three bedrooms, kitchen/dining, lounge and bathroom
- Expansive under house storage with laundry
- Generous sized backyard and a double carport
Where to from here;
- 5-minute walk to local cafés and restaurants including The Strand Shopping Plaza
- 5-minute walk to Kirra Beach
- 2-minute drive to Tweed Mall
- 2-minute drive to Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University
How to inspect;
We would be delighted to arrange a personal viewing for you and your family. Please feel free to contact Gavin to arrange a suitable time.
31 Rutledge Street, Coolangatta, Queensland, 4225, Australia