Tucked away in a quiet cul-de-sac amongst natural leafy surrounds, enjoying picturesque hinterland views from the large entertaining deck and fully fenced backyard. This three-bedroom duplex is a rare find, offering space and privacy whilst still being central to shops, schools, clubs and all the conveniences this area has on offer.
- Three good sized bedrooms upstairs all with high ceilings and built in robes, main with ensuite, walk in robe and charming loft
- Spacious combined lounge and dining room
- Original kitchen with timber laminate floors
- Tidy main bathroom, separate toilet
- Large entertaining deck leads to the large backyard offering a picturesque outlook over the hinterland including Mount Warning
- Singe undercover carport with additional off street parking and laundry
Where to from here;
- Within a 5-minute drive to numerous local Primary and High Schools
- 7-minute walk to Tweed Heights Shopping Village
- 5-minute drive to Club Banora
- 8-minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
- 15-minute drive to Coolangatta beach's, Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University
How to inspect;
- We would be delighted to arrange a personal viewing for you and your family. Please feel free to contact Gavin to arrange a suitable time.
2/11 Coolabah Court, Banora Point, New South Wales, 2486, Australia