Set behind a charming hedge and positioned on a 670sqm block this beautiful oasis offers a bit of old world style with modern features where children can run around freely in the impressive yard.
This home has had a stunning renovation capturing the essence of modern style that embraces outdoor living and entertaining. Timber floorboards complement freshly schemed interiors highlighted by three bright bedrooms and study nook, a stylish bathroom upstairs, versatile kitchen/dining leading to your entertaining deck that overlooks the fully fenced landscaped yard.
- Air-conditioned lounge, 3 generous bedrooms with built in robes, noise canceling windows, insulated ceiling
- Entertainers will love the kitchens stone surfaces, stainless steel appliances and abundant cupboard space
- A beautiful wrap-around deck provides a comfortable alfresco escape for summer BBQ's, weekend get togethers or a peaceful morning coffee
- Fresh and generously sized bathroom upstairs
- Downstairs provides a large multipurpose area with built in desks, rumpus room and laundry with extra bench space and additional bathroom
- Private backyard with large double shed including shelving, additional storage shed and private spa area
Located to the west of the Tweed Heads business district, adjoining the pleasant waterways of the Tweed River, the suburb of Tweed Heads West represents an affordable buy for the area and an ideal place to retire or bring up the kids. It is a great starting point to buy into the Tweed locale. And as an up and coming suburb it is likely to see plenty of growth over the coming years. While lovely and quiet it is still conveniently close to all amenities that the southern Gold Coast and Tweed regions have to offer including great beaches, shopping dining and entertainment not to mention the close proximity to the Gold Coast international airport.
You will be pleasantly surprised with this lovely home, arrange your inspection today
155 Kennedy Drive, Tweed Heads West, New South Wales, 2485, Australia