OPEN FOR INSPECTION:
FRIDAY 19TH JANUARY AT 5:00 - 5:30PM QLD AEST
SATURDAY 20TH JANUARY AT 10:00 - 10:30AM QLD AEST
Offering an oasis of peace, tranquillity and understated luxury, this outstanding waterfront family home embodies the very best our amazing coastal lifestyle has to offer. Set on a prime 1370 square metre block, the property features a coveted North-east to water aspect and 67 metres of sandy water frontage.
Cleverly designed for a harmonious family living, the property offers multiple areas for relaxation and entertaining, so everyone can enjoy their own space - both indoors and out. Each of the inviting, airy interior living spaces opens to the huge waterfront alfresco terrace which wraps around the home. Whether you enjoy parties and large-scale entertaining, cherished family gatherings or prefer quiet time with close friends, this home offers a range of outdoor locations to choose from - all with water views as your backdrop.
Burleigh is in high demand due to the coveted sun, surf and sand lifestyle the suburb embodies. The home is conveniently located near a pedestrian bridge, providing the option to cycle into James Street for a coffee in around 5 minutes or venture to the beach and Burleigh Point. Water enthusiasts - you can launch your tinny, kayak or SUP and set off to explore the many local waterways.
Just some of this incredible property's many features include:
- Four bedrooms plus office/5th bedroom and separate outdoor gym/media room/extra office
- Master bedroomwith water views, spacious ensuite, his 'n hers walk-in robes and balcony
- Separate spaces for family living, dining, lounge and kid's living/media or study
- Feature fireplace with double-height chimney and tropical fish tank in the lounge room
- Polished timber floors and easy care tiles throughout the living areas
- Near-new, crisp white designer kitchen by Germancraft Cabinets
- Daikin ducted air conditioning and ceiling fans
- Heated salt water in-ground pool
- Poolside/waterfront deck and entertaining area with copious storage and water tank below
- Outdoor kitchen and pizza oven
- Triple garage plus tandem carport providing garaging for 5 cars
- 3 gardens sheds and sport practice area
- 20 solar panels at 5kw
The stunning, spacious designer kitchen features Calcutta stone benchtops, integrated appliances including fridge, freezer and dishwasher, plus quality European V-Zug oven and steam oven, induction cooktop, pop-up range hood, Teppanyaki grill and a wine fridge. The butler's pantry features ample storage and a second dishwasher, ideal for entertaining.
Quality homes in such a fabulous location are highly sought-after, so be sure to arrange your inspection today. Then get ready to leave the hustle and bustle of everyday life behind as you escape to this relaxed, luxurious family oasis.
We would be delighted to arrange a personal viewing for you and your family. Please feel free to contact Lenny McLennan to arrange your most convenient time.
108 Dunlin Drive, Burleigh Waters, Queensland, 4220, Australia