OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 17TH MARCH AT 12:00 - 12:30PM NSW DST
Sitting proud on a large corner block this fully renovated, rendered home should be at the very top of your inspection list.
Oozing style, class and sophistication, the generous four-bedroom home is ideal for entertaining with spacious interiors, immaculate landscaping, a stunning in-ground pool and covered gazebo area.
Step behind the gates of 3 Limosa Road and immerse yourself in a resort style lifestyle. Through the stunning glass front door you are met with light filled living areas with striking porcelain floor tiles.
The open plan living and dining area flows effortlessly to the pristine kitchen with a modern colour palette, striking Caesarstone benchtops, stainless steel appliances (including a dishwasher) and a gas cook top oven.
Each of the bedrooms offer plush fresh carpet and built in wardrobes. The master bedroom accesses the stunning two-way bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, a double vanity and large bath tub.
Bedroom two features its own private access, ideal for a teenagers retreat or a work from home scenario (STCA).
The balance of the interiors include a separate carpeted media room and a combined laundry/shower/toilet.
Ideal for entertaining, the covered gazebo overlooks the immaculate, tiled, in-ground pool. Surrounded by polished concrete and Kwila decking, this is the perfect space to relax and unwind all year round.
There is no shortage of vehicle accommodation - offering a double, automatic, secure carport, covered off-street parking for the boat or trailer and a large shed for added storage - all housed behind secure gates.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
• Completely renovated with high quality fixtures and fittings
• Ducted air-conditioning throughout with wifi control IZone systems and integrated lighting to the outdoor gazebo
• Porcelain tiles throughout, 40mm Caeserstone benchtops in the kitchen and laundry
• Freshly painted both inside and out, including the roof
• Teenage retreat or work from home option (STCA)
• Spacious, fully fenced yard perfect for a large family with children and pets
• Large 779m2, fully fenced corner block with great street appeal
• Ideal off-street parking with enough space to comfortably store five or more vehicles
WHERE TO FROM HERE:
• 20 metres from the banks of the Tweed River
• 5 minute drive to Kirra, Bilinga and Coolangatta beaches and shops
• 2 minute walk to the nearest Surfside Bus stop
• 5 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport and Southern Cross University
• 45 minute drive to Byron Bay
HOW TO INSPECT:
To arrange a private viewing of this immaculate, renovated residence phone Lenny McLennan on 0417 604... .
3 Limosa Road, Tweed Heads West, New South Wales, 2485, Australia