This elevated, brick and tile home is a perfect purchase for first home buyers, small families, downsizers or investors. At a very affordable price in a popular location, it has been recently modernized, the scope of which includes brand new air conditioning, freshly painted walls, modern downlights and quality fixtures and finishes.
An open plan, tiled living space adjoins the carpeted lounge area, while the fully equipped kitchen boasts a breakfast bar, loads of cupboard space, stainless steel appliances and overlooks the backyard and views across Banora Point.
All bedrooms offer ceiling fans, built in robes and carpet, the main bedroom has the added convenience of direct access to the family sized two way bathroom with separate toilet.
Outside, the low maintenance backyard is fully fenced, creating the perfect space for the children to play whilst you sit and relax in the covered patio area, also with an elevated outlook. Completing the picture is a generously sized garden shed for additional storage.
There is a single garage as well as side parking bay, ideal for storing a caravan or boat.
• New split system A/C
• New Smeg stainless fan driven wall oven and smeg hot plates
• New recessed downlights throughout the house inclusive of dimmers located in each bedroom
• New Hot Water System
• Fresh paint throughout the entire home
• New timber fence surrounding courtyard located side of garage/house
• New roof sheeting over the patio area
• Ceiling fans in each bedroom
• New 3in1 ceiling exhaust fan, heat lights and standard light in bathroom
WHERE TO FROM HERE:
• 2 minute drive to local amenities including restaurants, supermarkets, doctors, public transport
• 2 minute drive to Twin Towns Club Banora & Golf Course
• 2 minute drive to several highly regarded local public & private schools
• 5 minute drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
• 7 minute drive to Gold Coast Airport
• 12 minute drive to the stunning coastline of Southern Gold Coast
15 Tyrone Terrace, Banora Point, New South Wales, 2486, Australia