If you're wondering how you're ever going to afford to get your foot in the door of Australia's red hot property market, it might be time to consider a smaller stepping stone to achieve your greater property goals.
Royal Terranora Residential Apartments offer the perfect opportunity for first home buyers to prove their worth to the banks! They are also ideal if you are looking to owner occupy, with many of the current resident's downsizers or retirees.
• Built, low rise, residential living
• An excellent secure investment that is built and occupied showing 6% rental yield
• Priced from $149,000 - $350,000
• At $3,200 per sqm for the 2 Bedroom Units - this is below replacement cost!
• Buyers have a choice of internal refurbishment packages
• Breathtaking Views overlooking Gold Coast's famous Coolangatta beach, Mount Warning & The Gold Coast Hinterland
• Located on the fabulous Gold Coast (Australia's 6th largest city)
• Part of the Tweed Shire Council area
• One of strongest population growth centres in NSW outside the Sydney Region
• High growth ranking by Terry Ryder of Hotspotting
• With a shortage of housing stock, there is a very low vacancy rate of 0.3%
• Limited new land supply
• Strong growth in infrastructure with the Gold Coast currently receiving over $1 billion in upgrades
• ONLY 10 minutes to the hub of Coolangatta and the Gold Coast Airport
• 8 km to the stunning and infamous beaches of the Southern Gold Coast
Features and Facilities:
• This iconic property has received a million dollar external makeover
• Beautiful established grounds and tropical gardens
• Tranquil lagoon style swimming pool, spa, large alfresco BBQ area and children's playground area
• Separate parking areas
• On-site management
• $40 per week for lower ground studios
• $42 PW for studios
• $44 PW for one bedroom small
• $46 PW for one bedroom large and normal 2 beds
• $48 pw for corner 2 bedroom in buildings one and 2
• $50 pw for corner 2 bedrooms in buildings 4 and 5
For a full information pack & inspection please call Tup today.