Positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac in the ever-popular Beachside Suffolk Park area, is this immaculate townhouse. Wake to the laughter of Kookaburras in the backyard and fall asleep to the gentle sea breezes and sound of waves as your backdrop. Beautifully appointed, peaceful, extremely private and well renovated - this turn-key home is ready for a new owner.
Featuring pure wool carpets, fresh white walls and beautifully proportioned high ceilings. The downstairs living, dining and kitchen opens onto a large wrap around deck, creating a private, peaceful home. Surrounded by serene tropical gardens, filled with scented jasmine, gardenias and gingers. Coupled with the soft drift of birdsong and bright sunlight pouring into the open plan living, dining and kitchen, ensures a calm and aesthetic environment.
* High ceilings, new wool carpets, freshly painted
* Wrap around decked courtyard and private rear position
* Tropical gardens, fish pond w/ watering system and garden lights
* Bright north east facing living w/ sheers and drapes for privacy
* Recently renovated kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
For those confident cooks, you'll find a well appointed kitchen. Including a double oven English Belling stove, allowing simultaneous baking of two different dishes at different temperatures. A beautiful and generous sparkling granite benchtop features with abundant cupboard space, a double sink and Bosch dishwasher.
This is a peaceful and elegant home with an ensuite to the master bedroom, a beautifully appointed full spa bath room for the other two upstairs bedrooms as well as built in robes with plenty of shelving and drawers in all bedrooms. Sunlight streams into the master bedroom through the private north facing balcony overlooking high-fenced backyard.
* Hot and Cold outdoor shower with side access after walk from beach
* Watering system throughout low maintenance tropical gardens
* Walk to Tallow beach, Suffolk Park shops, bakery and pub
* Spa bath, converted garage room and ample storage
This townhouse is set in the perfect spot in the Suffolk Park Beachside village. Tucked away in the corner of only five townhouses, three streets from the beach and round the corner from the local shops. Perfect for those who don't want to stress about the minutiae of maintenance and life but want the advantages of convenience and beauty.
Contact Brett Connable or Nick Russo for your inspection today.
3/19 Oceanside Place, Suffolk Park, New South Wales, 2481, Australia