Nestled amongst the trees on a 670m2 block, 38 Lalina Avenue offers fantastic buying for an investor, renovator or first-time buyer. With an element of bush charm seldom found so close to town, this property is a great opportunity for its next owner.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
• Split level in design, with its own unique ambience & welcoming warm vibe
• Four bedrooms, the master with its own ensuite and walk in robe
• The family bathroom is conveniently located between the second and third bedrooms
• The pride and joy of the home is the living/lounge area - The perfect spot to relax while enjoying the bush outlook
• Flowing off the living areas is the covered timber deck perfect for all year round entertaining
• The original kitchen comes fully equipped and offers loads of cupboard & bench space
• With its own separate access, there is an opportunity to convert an extra area downstairs into a teenager's retreat or dual living set up (STCA)
• Car accommodation is in the form of a single lock up car port plus a side parking bay for the boat or van
THE FINER DETAILS:
Rates: $2,329.75 per annum (approx)
Water: $15.31 quarterly (approx)
38 Lalina Avenue is perfectly positioned, a short distance from everyday necessities including shops, parks, river, clubs and schools and just a ten-minute drive from the white sand of Coolangatta beach.
The vendor is committed to selling and is ready to leave behind the home with a massive opportunity for the next owner. Call today to arrange your inspection and begin living a relaxed lifestyle in one of Tweed Heads West's most desirable streets.
38 Lalina Avenue, Tweed Heads West, New South Wales, 2485, Australia