Located in the very heart of Rainbow Bay with views across the Jack Evans boat harbour, this two-bedroom, ground floor unit is ultra-modern, lovingly cared for and extremely low maintenance.
Tastefully renovated throughout, the unit offers two bedrooms, two bathrooms and has the added advantage of double, lock up car accommodation PLUS a storage cage.
In immaculate condition, this is the perfect opportunity for those looking to get into the Rainbow Bay market at a very affordable price. Whether it be an owner occupier, investor or if you are searching for your new holiday home this apartment is ideal.
STAND OUT FEATURES:
- Ground floor apartment overlooking the Jack Evans Boat Harbour and Park
- Renovated kitchen with plenty of storage space, a dishwasher and self-closing drawers
- Open plan, air-conditioned living and dining room with timber floors flowing to a spacious, covered balcony with views across the Harbour
- Beautiful plantation shutters on the balcony allow for added privacy, climate control as well as an additional dining option
- Both well-proportioned, carpeted bedrooms boast ceiling fans and mirrored built in wardrobes
- The master bedroom offers an ensuite as well as direct access to a private balcony
- Both bathrooms have been tastefully renovated in crisp, modern tones
- The added bonus of double lock up car accommodation plus a storage cage
WHERE TO FROM HERE:
- In the heart of Rainbow Bay, a short flat walk to all necessities
- 300 metres from Rainbow Bay Beachfront
- 250 metres from Greenmount Surf club
- 250 metres from Coolangatta Beachfront
- Directly opposite Jack Evans boat harbour
- 250 metres from Twin Towns club and resort
- Less than 1 kilometre from the Strand Shopping complex and Coolangatta's popular cafes, restaurants and nightlife
- 5 minutes to the Coolangatta international airport
- 45 minutes to Byron Bay
- 1 hour to Brisbane
THE FINER DETAILS:
A small boutique complex of just 12 units with an-inground pool and low body corporate fees. For added security the complex also offers intercom entry and secure basement parking
Body Corporate - $75.70 per week
Rates - $1,654.60 per annum
Sinking Fund Balance - $18,063 (September 2018)
Year Built 1997
FOR THE MONEY MAKER:
In one of Southern Gold Coast's most desired locations this property is ideal for those wishing to generate an income with the added convenience of being able to holiday just metres from world-renowned beaches and popular cafes and restaurants.
Permenant Rental Projection:
$490 - $510 per week
Holiday Rental Projection:
Off Season: $510 School
HOW TO INSPECT:
To secure this idyllic ground floor unit contact Lenny McLennan on 0417 604... to arrange your private inspection.
1/205 Boundary Street, Rainbow Bay, Queensland, 4225, Australia