Resting on a 5,065m2 parcel of lush greenery, 2 Highland Drive offers a semi-rural lifestyle minutes away from in-town conveniences.
Encompassing the best of both worlds; bush and beach, town and country this solid, double-storey home offers the perfect family lifestyle.
Stand Out Features Include:
• Private and secure in one of Terranora's most sought-after streets
• Bursting with charm the home boasts multiple light filled living zones; for formal and informal family entertaining
• Beautiful timber stair case with feature chandelier will greet guests at the entrance
• The large kitchen, in original condition captures stunning elevated views toward the Ocean
• Three generously proportioned bedrooms upstairs, the master features an ensuite and walk in robe
• Servicing the upstairs bedrooms is the light and bright family sized bathroom
• Downstairs a large room with dual living potential (STCA), currently set up as a fourth bedroom
• An additional toilet & shower on the lower level of the home
• At the back of the home a large covered area provides the perfect entertaining option
• Undercover parking, additional off-street parking plus ample storage options
Where To From Here:
• Short walk to Terranora Primary School
• Short walk to Lindisfarne Grammar School
• Short walk to The Pavilions Market Place including Cafes, Restaurants, Supermarket, Medical facilities & more!
• Short walk to Terranora Tavern
• Short walk to Freedom Fuels
• Short walk to Terranora Post Office
• 2 minute drive to local sporting facilities including the Terranora Tennis Club & Bilambil Sporting Complex
• 5 minute drive to the Riverside village of Tumbulgum
• 10 minute drive to the Murwillumbah CBD
• 15 minute drive to the Tweed Heads CBD
• 15 minute drive to the Tweed heads River System
• 15 minute drive to World Famous Southern Gold Coast Beaches
• 15 minute drive to Gold Coast International Airport
• 45 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 45 minute drive to Byron Bay
The owner is committed to selling and ready to leave behind a massive property with a massive opportunity to its new owner.
2 Highland Drive, Terranora, New South Wales, 2486, Australia