Find something curious…
Conveniently positioned in the heart of Tweed Heads, this immaculately renovated first floor apartment belongs to a secure building of just six, with solid returns and growth prospects.
Presented in light, bright and crisp tones, this apartment in infused with coastal ambience & bathed in radiant natural light.
Stand Out Features:
• Completely renovated with comfort, convenience and timeless style in mind
• Presented immaculately in a neutral colour palette with subtle modern advantages
• The open plan living & dining area is generously proportioned & infused with natural soft light
• A cosy, north facing verandah ensures maximum airflow is distributed throughout the entire apartment
• The impressive dimensions of the Kitchen offer an abundance of storage & cupboard space
• Brand new stainless steel appliances with the added bonus of a dishwasher
• Contemporary floating floorboards in shades of oak, set the tone for luxe living
• The chic bathroom is of functional design, fitted with urbane finishes
• Two comfortable sized bedrooms equipped with ceiling fans & mirrored built-in wardrobes
• Single lock up garage for secure off street parking
Where To From Here:
• In the heart of Tweed Heads, a short flat walk to all necessities & public transport
• 2 minute walk to the on trend Bay Street Cafes, Restaurants & Shops
• 2 minute walk to Tweed Mall Shopping precinct
• 5 Minute walk to Jack Evans Boat Harbour & surrounding Tweed River Banks
• 5 Minute walk to an array of boutique shopping experiences in the Coolangatta CBD
• 5 minute walk to "The Strand" Shopping centre Coolangatta
• 5 minute walk to the Southern Gold Coast's world class surf breaks & beaches
• 10 minute walk to Southern Cross Universities Tweed Heads Campus
• 10 minute drive to the Gold Coast Airport
• 30 minute drive to Surfers Paradise
• 45 minute drive to Byron Bay
The Finer Details:
Body Corporate Fees: $43.36/wk approx.
Rates: $2,400/annum approx.
Rental Returns: $400/wk approx.
Building Age: 28 years approx.