Find something curious…
This two-bedroom, two-bathroom unit presents great value for money and is only a short walk to everything Coolangatta has to offer - beaches, cafes, restaurants and shopping centres.
The open plan living, dining and kitchen area is well presented boasting timber look flooring and plenty space. The North-East facing balcony which spans the length of the unit provides the perfect spot for dining alfresco while enjoying the Coolangatta skyline views.
- Functional kitchen provides plenty of bench space and a dishwasher.
- Master bedroom has the convenience of a walk-through wardrobe and ensuite
- "Oceanview Terrace" is a boutique complex offering quiet living
- Secure intercom entry, low body corporate fees and a large percentage of owner's
-Resort style pool with BBQ facilities and amenities surrounded by lush gardens
- Lock the car in the secure basement carpark
- Short walk to cafes, restaurants, the Strand shopping centre and Surf clubs
- Perfect for in-town living without breaking the budget or a great investment opportunity
- The ideal tenant has been living in the property for over 10 years
Where to From Here
- 500m to Coolangatta Beach
- 2 minutes to The Strand Shopping Centre
- 5 minutes to Gold Coast International Airport and Southern Cross University
The finer details:
- Body Corporate - $44.51 per week
- Rates - $925.30 per half yearly
- Water - $303.48 per quarter
- Permanent Rent - $440 - $460 per week
This property is definitely one of those hard to find opportunities and will appeal to a broad range of buyers. Should it fit your requirements don't delay contacting Gavin on 043824... to arrange an inspection.