Find something curious…
OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 3RD AUGUST FROM 11:00 - 11:30 AM
Superbly constructed and undeniably sophisticated, this Parkes Lane family home is one of architectural merit. In an elevated position this large abode take full advantage of the cooling breezes and captures breathtaking view of the Broadwater and Ocean.
Set within a 1600m2 estate of sweeping manicured lawns and landscaped gardens this magnificent residence is undoubtedly one of Terranora's finest lifestyle properties. Designer finishes, intricate ceiling lines and an overall emphasis on quality and style are just some of the highlights of this impeccably presented property.
• Seamless blend of classic elegance, modern-day convenience & family functionality
• Capitalising on its premier setting, this double brick build home has been impeccably maintained & renovated
• High ceilings & multiple sky lights add to the tranquil ambiance, seldom found so close to town
• The induction kitchen boasts granite benches, AEG appliances, family breakfast bar, servery window & butler's pantry
• Multiple formal & informal living areas with gas outlets throughout, air conditioning & ceiling fans
• 4 generously proportioned bedrooms, all with PABX, ceiling fans & built in robes
• The master bedroom includes its own grand ensuite, spacious walk in robe & opens onto its own private balcony
• Separate office, perfect for a working from home scenario or children's study
• Entertain in style in the Rumpus room or choose one of the multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Resort style swimming pool surrounded by decking & Bali hut with the added bonus of toilet & pool storage
• Double lock up garage, Solar hot water, crime safe security screens, termite protection barrier, septic tank & water tank
• Prestige setting on a 1600m2 elevated block, in a highly sought-after location
• Manicured lawns & gardens including an array established mandarin, lychee & mango trees
• The ultimate veggie patch with an abundance of herbs, veggies & other editable vegetation
• The lawn areas offer the perfect place for kids to play & explore safely - Tyre swing included!
The Finer Details:
Age: 36 years old approx.
Rates: $2,238.00 per annum
Water: $262.63 per quarter approx.
Where to from here:
• 5 minutes to the Tweed Heads CBD & major shopping precincts
• 5 minutes to Twin Towns Club Banora & Golf Course
• 5 minutes to a number of local public & private preschools, primary & high schools
• 10 minutes to the Stunning Coastline of the Southern Gold Coast
• 15 minutes to the Gold Coast Airport
• 40 minutes to Surfers Paradise
• 40 Minutes to Byron Bay
Your family will thank you for a lifestyle only a few have cherished. Watch your children grow up playing, picking fruit, mixing with the wildlife, building their own tree-house, making pizza's in the pizza oven while watching the storms roll around the hills or enjoying the spectacular sunsets and sunrises.
The owners of this wonderful family home are now downsizing, creating a terrific opportunity for one, very fortunate purchaser who will appreciate the distinctive, special qualities of this stunning property.
To arrange an inspection please call Belinda Trotman on 0412 881... or Christine McMaster on 0408 750... and don't miss your chance for a piece of prime real estate.