OPEN FOR INSPECTION THIS SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY FROM 9:30 - 10:00 AM (QLD AEST)
AUCTION ON-SITE THIS SATURDAY 1ST FEBRUARY AT 10AM (QLD AEST)
Offering convenient family living with the potential to add a granny flat (STCA) the possibilities here are endless.
Only a short stroll to local shops & the white sandy beaches of Tugun, which is swiftly becoming one of the most up and coming suburbs on the Gold Coast.
This home appeals to families looking for space and comfort in a prime location.
Stand Out Features:
- Three spacious bedrooms with built in robes
- Polished timber flooring throughout
- Well sized kitchen serviced with dishwasher
- Original bathroom with a shower, bath and separate toilet
- Multipurpose room located downstairs with a fourth bedroom and second bathroom or could be converted into a full functioning granny flat (STCA)
- Large fenced backyard with plenty of space for a pool
- Convenient storage space under the house
The Finer Details:
Land Size: 569m2
Rates: $2,169.60 per year (approx)
Water: $468.75 per quarter (varies per household consumption)
Rental Returns; $510 per week (currently tenanted)
Building Age: 30 years (approx)
Where to from Here:
- 1 minute to convenience store, cafe, bottleshop, and Tugun Bowls Club
- Less than 5 minutes to Tugun Surf Club
- Less than 5 minutes to Tugun's pristine beaches
- 6 minutes to Coolangatta Airport
- 6 minutes to Palm Beach Currumbin High School & Currumbin Primary School
- Less than 10 minutes to The Pines Shopping Centre
- 4 Minutes to Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary
- 30 minutes to Surfers Paradise
- 50 minutes to Byron Bay
To arrange an inspection please call Lenny McLennan on 0417 604... or Brittney Nicholls on 0418 615... .
**Disclaimer** This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.