Don't miss your opportunity to secure a bargain buy you can really sink your teeth into. Situated on a huge, flat 809m2 block, 20 Sullivan Street offers 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, unlimited off-street parking possibilities plus so much more!
Stand out features:
• Retro four bedroom, two bathroom home on a substantial 809m2 flat block
• Off-street parking for everyone plus side access for securely storing your boat or caravan
• The charitable sized kitchen offers loads of bench and cupboard space and adjoins the living & dining area
• At the back of the property is an enclosed sun room, perfect for all year round entertaining
• Huge backyard for the kids to play in with direct access to the Arkinstall Park facilities
• Also out the back is a garden shed & separate detached laundry with bathroom
• Set in a cul-de-sac with a private school at one end and the Tweed River at the other
• Renovate and unlock the seamless potential or just move in and enjoy centralised living
Where to from here:
• Direct access to Arkinstall Park
• Public transport on your doorstep
• Short walk to Riverfront Walking/Riding tracks
• Short walk to popular local café "Next Door Espresso"
• Short walk or drive to Tweed City Shopping Centre
• Short walk or drive to numerous Medical Amenities
• Short walk or drive to numerous Clubs, Restaurants & bars
• Close proximity to Pre Schools, Primary & High Schools
• Close proximity to the local Boat Ramps accessing the Tweed River & Bar
• Close proximity to local beaches including Coolangatta, Rainbow Bay & Kirra
The Finer Details:
Age: 48 yrs approx.
Rental Projection: $490/wk
With this area coming of age and becoming a sought-after location, you will need to be quick! This property offers a wonderful opportunity for its new owner and will not last long. Please call today to inspect before it is too late.