OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 23RD MAY FROM 12:00 - 12:30 PM
If you've always wanted a home or weekender in a quiet beachside village, then you should see this character filled, laid-back beach house, which has just been renovated impeccably. Light, bright and beautiful, the single-level home is set on 506 square metres of land with two street frontages.
Capturing the essence of our unique coastal lifestyle, Fingal Head has long been a favourite with both locals and visitors due to its unspoilt charm. And you can't beat this property's convenient location. In fact, it's quicker to walk to the beach than it is to load up the car and drive.
• 3 spacious bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes and ceiling fans
• Well-equipped kitchen will stainless steel appliances, ample bench space and an abundance of storage
• Main bathroom with separate toilet, shower, bathtub and original louvered saloon doors
• Second bathroom located off the laundry with shower and toilet
• Peaceful sitting room with direct access to the outdoors
• Striking outdoor room with stacker sliding doors, offering an alternative dining option
• Peaceful front patio - the perfect place to sit and enjoy your morning cuppa
• Entertaining deck, outdoor shower and grassy lawn
• Double lock up garage
WHERE TO FROM HERE?
Fingal Head Primary School 170m
Fingal Surf Life Saving Club 180m
Fingal Head Beach 220m
She Oak Shack 550m
Fingal Head Boat Ramp 600m
Fingal General Store 350m
Kingscliff Shopping Centre 8.2 km
Tweed City Shopping Centre 9.2 km
Coolangatta Airport 14.1 km
Estimated Rental Return: $800 per week approximately
This is a fantastic opportunity to purchase an amazing lifestyle property in a sensational location. Contact Gavin today to arrange your private viewing.