OPEN HOME THIS SATURDAY 8TH AUGUST FROM 12:00 - 12:30 PM
* Family size duplex with a 8.5 x 7.6m double garage
* 4 bedrooms main with walk through wardrobe and en-suite
* Bedroom 4/study is on the lower level and is adjoined to a sitting room/bathroom and storage area.. This is great space if you need separate accommodation or a teenage retreat
* Stylish main bathroom with spa bath, 3.5kw solar electricity, split system air conditioning
* The spacious lounge area leads to the front deck and over looks the water views
* Well equipped kitchen with canal and river views
* Wait till you see out the back! You have your own swim spa 3960m long and 2290m wide surrounded by gardens and greenery
Banora Point is an appealing suburb nestled in the Tweed River Estuary. Residents enjoy a laid back lifestyle in comparison to the busier paced Gold Coast suburbs. With easy access to the freeway you are only a 50 minute drive to Byron Bay and just over an hour to Brisbane International Airport.
If you are looking for a home that is elevated to capture the views and breezes then make the time for this one.