An exceptional lifestyle opportunity awaits in this expansive home enjoying a north facing waterfront lifestyle in a quiet cul-de-sac position only 2.4km from the white sands of Kirra Beach
Sprawled across a magnificent 826m2 waterfront allotment the double storey home boasts a pontoon and a boat ramp with close proximity to deep water access, making for a truly unique offering.
STAND OUT FEATURES
- Toward the end of a private cul-de-sac in popular Endless Summer estate
- Spacious, open plan interiors and an abundance of timber features throughout creating a rustic, chic feel to the home while providing loads of natural light
- The main living and entertainment areas are located on the lower level including two spacious living rooms, a rumpus room and a formal dining area
- Elegant, stylish kitchen with a gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
- A bi-fold timber, servery window opens from the kitchen to the outdoor area make it an ideal home for entertaining guests
- Large timber bi-fold doors flow from the living rooms to the spacious alfresco entertainment spaces
- Entertain guests under the covered deck with a stunning River outlook or immerse yourself in the view from the poolside timber deck
- Both outdoor entertainment options allow you to relax just footsteps from the sparkling, in-ground pool
- All four bedrooms are located on the upper level of the home
- The roomy master retreat boasts water views and access to the covered balcony. This bedroom has the bonus of air-conditioning, a walk-in robe and an ensuite
- Three additional bedrooms feature built in robe, perfectly designed, two of these bedrooms also overlook the water
- There is an additional living space on the upper level, ideal for teenagers who require their own space. The balance of this level includes a spacious bathroom and a separate toilet
- The perfect home for the boating enthusiast, offering 22m of water frontage, a private pontoon and a boat ramp
- There is an abundance of storage space throughout the home, including within the oversized double lock up garage
WHERE TO FROM HERE
5 Minutes to Coolangatta beaches, shopping centres, restaurants and cafes
4 Minute Drive to Tweed Hospital
5 Minutes to Tweed Mall Shopping Centre
8 Minutes to Gold Coast Airport
5-10 Minutes to an excellent selection of local schools
1 Hour to Brisbane
45 Minutes to Byron Bay
THE FINER DETAILS
Rates: $4,500 aprox PA
Block Size: 826m2
Rental Appraisal: $990 - $1,050 per week
20 Solar Panels
Fully fenced, meticulously maintained and lovingly cared for, this unique offering is sure to impress and will be sold on or before Auction Day.
Call Lenny McLennan today to book your inspection.
If you are unable to view the property, please contact Lenny for a Virtual walk through of the home.
Disclaimer: This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.