This home is arguably the best quality of renovations that I've seen in the local area and the hard work is complete, this means you can grab your rod and go fishing more often, that's why you live here!
* Walking up to the front door, be impressed by the fresh landscaping and manicured lawns.
* Step inside the house and enter the air conditioned living area, ready for summer.
* The kitchen is brand new, has stone bench tops, dishwasher, tiled splash back and glass cook top.
* There are two bathrooms, finished to a high standard with quality tiling, fixtures and fittings.
* There is a single garage plus a double carport in the back yard, great for lockable boat storage or for those with three cars.
* The home has three good size bedrooms with built-in robes.
* A great, flat fenced yard and covered entertaining area completes the home.
Key benefits of buying this property are,
* You have access to the canal via the reserve across the road, put your boat or kayak in and fish until your heart is content.
* The reserve opposite offers a leafy view across to the canal.
Located on Seagulls Isle, everything is at your fingertips,
* 400m to the boat ramp.
* 850m to Seagulls Club.
* 650m to Panorama Plaza, with bakery, bottle shop, cafe, and convenience store.
* 6km to Gold Coast Airport and Coolangatta's beaches, cafe's and restaurants.
This property really is the complete package, I'll see you at the next inspection!