Terms & Conditions
- Any eligible person who submits an original entry form from the Tweed Daily News will automatically be considered entered into the draw.
- Only original entry forms from the Tweed Daily News will be accepted. Photocopies will not be accepted.
- Entry is free and open to all residents in Australia except employees and their immediate families of the promoter.
- The competition will commence on Thursday April 9, 2009 and will close on Wednesday April 15, 2009 at 2pm.
- The winner/s will be the random entry/s selected from a barrel at the promoter’s premises on Wednesday April 15, 2009 at 2pm.
- Winners’ names will be published in the Tweed Daily News on Friday April 16, 2009.
- On behalf of Roadshow Films, authorised agents acting for and on their behalf, The PR Company will supply x 8 inseasons (2 x family passes) to the Tweed Daily News for use in this promotion (Tickets must be taken as offered and cannot be exchanged, transferred or redeemed for cash. Profiteering from the tickets is a breach of supply and action may be taken if misused. In the event of postponement, cancellation, end or change of season, ticket holders cannot seek a refund and Roadshow Films, nor its authorised associated agencies including, but not limited to, The PR Company, is under obligation to offer a make-good). Total prize value is $120 inc GST. There are two individual prizes to be won.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Staff and their immediate family of the Tweed Daily News, newsagents, sub-agents, Roadshow and the promoter are ineligible to enter.