Terms and Conditions
Tweed Daily News
Win a Double Pass to Denise Scott at the Cabarita Beach Sports Club
- By entering this competition, Contestants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Contestants must be Australian residents and reside in the Tweed Daily News distribution area to be eligible to enter.
- Contestants must be 18 years of age and over to be eligible.
- If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and anything else that refers to this competition these Terms and Conditions prevail.
- The Promoter is The Tweed Newspaper Co. Pty Ltd., 13 – 17 Rivendell Drive, Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486. ABN 69 000 006 431. Permit NSW/LTPM/15/00774.
- To enter, Contestants must collect the entry form from the Tweed Daily News on Saturday May 21, 2016 and Wednesday May 25, 2016.
- The entry form must be original newsprint.
- Photocopies, scanned images, web prints, reproductions or other falsified artwork will not be accepted.
- The entry form must be completed in full and placed in an envelope addressed to Tweed Daily News – Win a Double Pass to Denise Scott; then:
- Send to: PO Box 6336, Tweed Heads South, NSW, 2486; or
- Deliver to: 13 – 17 Rivendell Road, Tweed Heads South, NSW 2486.
- Contestants may submit more than one entry, however, each contestant can only win once.
- One original entry form per standard envelope.
- While entry is free, the cost of delivery or postage of entries is the responsibility of the contestant.
- There will be five (5) winners chosen by random draw. The winners will each receive:
- One (1) Double Pass (2 adults) to see Denise Scott at the Cabarita Beach Sports Club on Saturday June 4, 2016 commencing at 8:00pm, retail value $70.00 each (inclusive of GST).
- Each winner will receive a prize letter to be presented at the door on the night of the performance.
- Winners must collect their prize letter no later than 5:00pm Friday June 3, 2016 or prizes will be forfeited due to the limited season performance.
- The Double Pass is for the Denise Scott show only and cannot be used for any other event.
- The total maximum retail value of the prize pool is $350.00 (inclusive of GST).
- All prizes are valued inclusive of GST and the Promoter takes no responsibility for any variation in item values.
- Any taxes which may be payable as a consequence of a contestant winning a prize, are the sole responsibility of that winner.
- Prizes are non-transferable, cannot be exchanged or sold and can’t be redeemed for cash.
- If the specified prize becomes unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances, the Promoter may substitute a prize of similar nature and/or like or greater value.
- The competition commences on Saturday May 21, 2016 and closes at 12:00pm Wednesday June 1, 2016 (“promotion period”). Entries received after the promotion period will be deemed as invalid.
- The following persons are ineligible to enter:
- Employees of, or contractors to, the Promoter as far as they are directly associated with this competition;
- The spouse, de facto spouse, parent, natural or adopted child, and sibling (whether natural or adopted by a parent), of such employees and contractors (whether or not they live in the same household);
- Contestants who have used or attempted to use any more than one name in order to qualify to win any contest run by the Promoter except in the case of a legal change of name.
- All Contestants acknowledge that even if the Promoter only learns of a person’s ineligibility after the Promoter has appeared to award the prize to the ineligible person, it may require the return of the prize or payment of its value to the Promoter to be dealt with as an unclaimed prize.
- Winners will be selected in a random draw at 12:05pm Wednesday June 1, 2016 at Tweed Daily News office, 13 – 17 Rivendell Rd, Tweed Heads South.
- Prizes will be awarded following winner validation and verification. Winners will be contacted by telephone and email or letter after the draw.
- Judges decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winners will be published in the Tweed Daily News Public Notices on Saturday June 4, 2016.
- All Contestants acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to publicise and publish his/her name, character and likeness.
- All contest winners must avail themselves for a photo if required by the Promoter and acknowledge that the Promoter has the right to utilise publicity photos in any reasonable manner it sees fit without compensation to the Contestant.
- Prizes must be claimed in person unless the winner is otherwise advised and Government issued Photo ID is required to confirm winner identify and residential address.
- Any winner must complete a Competition Release Form to confirm collection of their prize.
- All prizes must be collected by the winners by the date specified in Clause 10.
- Uncollected prizes will be forfeited due to the limited season performance.
- It is the sole responsibility of the winner to claim their prize.
PROMOTER’S LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
29. The Promoter is not responsible for the loss of prizes due to incorrect or imprecise delivery details provided by a winner. The Promoter also takes no responsibility for prizes lost or stolen after they have been released to the winner.
30. The Promoter makes no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability of any of the goods/services offered as prizes.
31. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter is not liable for any loss suffered or sustained by any person and including, but not limited to consequential (including economic) loss by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter, or its servants or agents, in connection with the arrangement for supply, or the supply, of any goods or services by any person to the prize winner(s) and, where applicable, to any persons accompanying the winners.
32. All entries become and remain the property of the Promoter and its related parties, subject to the limits contained in the Privacy Statement and as set out in these terms and conditions.
34. To facilitate your participation, the Promoter may disclose your personal information to other companies associated with this promotion.