We recently opened the 121 creative doors on the Gold Coast having undergone the ultimate sea change from Sydney. We like to blend the relaxed lifestyle of the Gold Coast with lasting brand management strategies for our clients. Within a short time we’ve grown considerably, and now have a range of clients including major sports facilities, start-ups, licensed venues and legal firms. Working with clients on cross-media projects, Bespoke Variable Data images and text for DM pieces and web design are all part of our working week. And of course we love how the Gold Coast is such a great place to meet new clients in the relaxed surroundings of a coffee shop near the beach.
Each project moves through 5 clear stages:
1. Brief and consultation – You tell us what you need and we work with you to hone your thoughts into a working design brief that ensures we’re all on the same page.
2. Concept creation – This is where we take the brief, sit on bean bags, play football (we wish!) and then come up with a range of really great ideas for you to choose from.
3. Design development – Once you’ve chosen an idea, we work it up with you, across all the pieces you need for your project.
4. Feedback and proofing – As the pieces come together, we’ll talk with you to ensure we’re on-brief and get your approvals at each draft stage.
5. Design delivery – We’ll work with you to get your message out to the intended recipient, then help you measure the effectiveness of the project outcome and most importantly learn from the whole process to ensure that each new brief is met more successfully than the last.