Easter trading - it's open all hours for some
IT may be Easter and Good Friday but that doesn't mean all the doors are shut on Tweed and southern Gold Coast businesses.
The following are a list of times which of various businesses contacted by the Daily News:
- Murwillumbah Sunnyside Shopping Centre - Friday closed, Saturday - normal hours, Sunday - Coles open 8am to 8pm and Monday Coles open 6am to midnight.
- Tweed City Shopping Centre - Friday - closed, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - 10am to 3pm.
- Centro Tweed - Friday closed, Saturday, Sunday and Monday - 10am to 4pm (NSW), with selected stores trading outside these hours.
- Coolangatta Birch, Carroll & Coyle Cinemas and Tweed City AMC will be open as usual.
- Twin Towns Services Club open each day from 9am (Qld) until late.
- Club Banora - open daily from 9.30am (NSW) until late.
- Murwillumbah RSL - Friday - 11am to 11pm (NSW), Saturday - 10am to 11pm (DST), Sunday 11am to 9pm and Monday 11am to 9pm.
- Pottsville Bowls Club - Friday and Saturday normal trading, Sunday - 9am to 9.30pm, Monday - 10am to 10pm.
- Murwillumbah Imperial Hotel - Friday - 10am to 10pm (NSW), Saturday - 9am to 12am (NSW), Sunday and Monday 10am to 10pm. Bistro hours are 7am to 10.30am, 12pm to 2.30pm and 6pm to 8.30pm daily.
- Tweed Heads Dolphins Hotel - Friday - 12pm to 10pm (NSW), Saturday - 7am until late, Sunday and Monday normal trad- ing.
(Hours may vary for other clubs and pubs.)
- The Tweed River Art Gallery will be closed tomorrow but open during normal hours on Saturday and Sunday but closed Monday and Tuesday.