Baby George misses out on Royal yuletide dinner

BABY George has missed the British Royal Family's annual Christmas outing, left at home as the rest of the brood headed to Sandringham estate for a traditional yuletide dinner.

The BBC reported that Princess Kate told some in the gathered crowd their five-month-old bub had already opened a few Christmas presents.

The Royals followed the German tradition of opening presents on Christmas Eve, rather than on December 25.

Prince William told well-wishers, "We've had a good morning with George and I can't wait until next year when he's bigger".

Prince Harry, fresh from his Arctic expedition, continues to sport his beard which he said he will keep to honour "Royal tradition".



Rugby league identity to be remembered

Rugby league identity to be remembered

Code community comes together to remember Ray Cross

Park makes a splash after bitter four-year battle

Park makes a splash after bitter four-year battle

Tourism leader hangs up his boots

Council calls for proof hospital won't harm animals

Council calls for proof hospital won't harm animals

Threatened species have been found on the Cudgen site

Local Partners