Get the special treatment
HOLDEN has announced details of a special edition "Z-Series" range that combines luxury and sport features.
The Z-Series range is available on comfort and sports models across all VE body styles.
Holden's executive director of sales, marketing and aftersales John Elsworth described the new range as one of Holden's best special editions ever.
"Whether you are looking for exceptional value, more comfort and luxury or real sports performance, there's something for everyone with this new Z-Series range," Elsworth said.
Vehicle line-up and specification include:
Commodore Z-Series (sedan and Sportwagon)
- 18 inch alloy wheels
- Front fog lamps with chrome surrounds on front fog lamps
- Rear park assist and rear view camera
- Leather appointed seats, leather wrap steering wheel
- Chrome highlights in instrument cluster
SV6 and SS Z-Series (sedan and Sportwagon)
- 19 inch alloy wheels (LPG SV6 variants maintain current 18 inch alloy wheels)
- Rear view camera and rear park assist
- Leather bolstered seats
SV6 and SS Z-Series (Ute)
- 19 inch alloy wheels (LPG SV6 variant maintains current 18 inch alloy wheels)
- Leather bolstered seats 'Z-Series' carpet mats and 'Z-Series' badges
SSV Z-Series (sedan, Sportwagon and ute)
- 19 inch forged alloy wheels
- FE3 sports suspension
- Sunroof (sedan only)