Girl, 4, almost drowns in swimming pool
QUEENSLAND Ambulance Service officers were called to a Goondiwindi home Saturday afternoon with reports a girl had fallen into a pool and was not breathing.
The paramedics administered first aid to the four-year-old girl at the address, where she recovered, but was later taken to Goondiwindi Health as a precaution.
A QAS spokesperson said it was a timely reminder to keep an eye on children around swimming pools as summer temperatures settle in.
TOP STORIES ONLINE
- Mother charged after baby left in drain for five days
- Neighbours say shot man charged at police with 'pole'
- Girl, 4, almost drowns in swimming pool
- Quick action saves valuable wheat crop from fire
- Man loses home in suspicious late night blaze
- Moving tribute to inspirational rural firies leader
- Family recalls devoted pilot killed in gyrocopter crash