A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.
A 50-year-old man has been electrocuted in an incident linked to an outdoor spa at his home.

Man found electrocuted beside spa

A man electrocuted at his home in Perth's Swan Valley is believed to have sustained the shock through contact with his outdoor spa.

The 50-year-old was found unresponsive in The Vines on Monday evening and it's believed he sustained the shock after coming into contact with an electrified component of the spa's heating and pumping equipment.

Electrical safety inspectors from West Australia's Building and Energy department have disconnected the spa and are investigating the incident.



29 TAFE jobs saved but cuts might still go ahead

Premium Content 29 TAFE jobs saved but cuts might still go ahead

Claims 29 jobs are being cut have been "blown out of proportion"

NEW FESTIVAL: Council votes on use of foreshore

Premium Content NEW FESTIVAL: Council votes on use of foreshore

The new multi-day event has been touted as a way to boost the local music...

COVID-19 vaccination road map: Who gets the first jabs?

Premium Content COVID-19 vaccination road map: Who gets the first jabs?

Details of the vaccination rollout have been released