Menu
News

Product flaw could lead you to ingest glass

A COMMON brand of pickled ginger has been recalled amidst concerns people eating it could end up swallowing glass. 

The ACCC has issued a recall on 200g jards of Pandaroo Sushi Ginger and is urging people who have bought the product to return it to the supermarket where they got it and recieve a full refund. 

Pandaroo ginger
Pandaroo ginger

The pickled ginger was sold at Woolworths in Queensland and New South Wales and SPAR supermarkets across the sunshine state. 

Topics:  editors picks ginger glass woolworths



Youth and businesses succeeding together in Tweed

CONGRATULATIONS: A group of 12 local youth graduated from the inaugural Community Connections - Local Youth, Local Employers program last week.

Tweed businesses help TAFE students land jobs.

Man bites cop after trying to break into credit union

A man has been arrested after he tried to break into a credit union.

There was a violent struggle when police tried to arrest the man

Wedding ideas found on Tweed trail

TOP SPOT: Wedding and events venue Ancora, will host the wedding trail. Pictured is Kristal Smith, Mimi Hutchinson, Shane Vincent, Emily Ochs, Shona Fuller, Sarah-Mae Amey, Shelley Micke, Debbie Sandor and James Mason.

Tweed gets ready for marriage.

Local Partners