Timothy Pullen's parents hold a press conference

Timothy's mum admits past week has been an “emotional time”

THE parents of Timothy Pullen have renewed their call for public assistance following recent arrests in relation to their son's murder.

At a media conference this morning, Mr Pullen's mother Leanne said the past week had been a "difficult and emotional time" for her family.

"Until now we lived in the hope that Tim would be coming home," she said.

"From a police perspective it is undoubtedly great news and for that we'd really like to thank everyone who has been involved in Tim's case."

On Friday, 34-year-old Sunshine Coast man Zane Tray Lincoln was charged with the murder of Timothy Pullen.

Since then, Mackay men Stephen Dale Renwick, 37, and Luke Shayne Kister, 22, have been accused of aiding in the disposal of Mr Pullen's body, and have been charged with accessory after the fact to murder.

Mr Pullen's body is yet to be found, and Mrs Pullen urged anyone with information to contact Crimestoppers or the Mackay CIB.



Crowdfunding campaign for family who lost dog, home in fire

Crowdfunding campaign for family who lost dog, home in fire

Go Fund Me campaign created for the Murwillumbah family of seven.

Construction of Pottsville ambulance station to start soon

Construction of Pottsville ambulance station to start soon

The tender was awarded to Hutchinson Builders

History defining moment for major Tweed club

History defining moment for major Tweed club

Club to field women's side as facilities get major overhaul.

Local Partners