Traffic advisory for upgrades
THE Roads and Maritime Services (RMS) is advising motorists of changed traffic conditions for the coming week due to the Sapphire to Woolgoolga Pacific Highway upgrade north of Coffs Harbour.
Speed limits will be reduced at certain sites to allow trucks to access the work site, barrier installations, bridge building and for work next to the highway.
Korora to Emerald Beach.
- Monday to Thursday between 7am and 4.30pm northbound near Campbells Close, Sapphire, and Headlands Road, Sapphire Beach.
- Tuesday between 9.30am and 2.30pm near Wakelands Road, Moonee Beach.
- Wednesday between 9.30am and 2.30pm from Headlands Road to Gaudrons Road, Sapphire Beach.
Emerald Beach to Woolgoolga.
- Monday to Thursday between 9.30am and 6pm southbound from Graham Drive South to Smiths Road, Emerald Beach.
- Monday to Wednesday between 9.30am and 4pm near Graham Drive South, Emerald Beach.
Woolgoolga to Arrawarra.
- Monday and Tuesday near Arrawarra Beach Road, Arrawarra, northbound between 7am and 4.30pm and southbound between 9.30am and 6pm.
- Monday and Tuesday between 7pm and 6am near Headlands Road, Sapphire Beach.
Every attempt will be made to minimise noise generated by work on the project.
Wet weather may change work dates and times.
Traffic management and reduced speed limits will be in place where needed to ensure the safety of workers, motorists and other road users.
Motorists are advised to plan their journey, allow extra travel time, and obey all signs.
For more information, contact the Transport Management Centre on 132 701 or visit www.livetraffic.com.